Stand Out serves as a trading name for, We Stand Out LTD registered in England and Wales, company number 11054971. Head office is located at, No.1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3JE, England.
Terms & conditions.
Use of We Stand Out LTD (Stand Out) web site is subject to the following terms and conditions and by accessing the web site you agree to be bound by them. Should you not accept these terms and conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this web site and should cease using this web site immediately.
- All material contained in this web site is the property of We Stand Out LTD and all rights, including copyright, are hereby reserved.
- The material on this web site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted, adapted or used in any way without the prior written permission of We Stand Out LTD, except solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use this web site only for lawful purposes.
- You agree that information or material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at your risk and that you will be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise. We Stand Out LTD assumes no responsibility for, nor does it endorse, the contents of any third party web site that can be accessed through this web site and We Stand Out LTD cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of the use of any other site.
- The material contained in this web site is intended for information purposes only. We Stand Out LTD makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web site. Whilst We Stand Out LTD has made all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this web site, We Stand Out LTD (including all employees and affiliated companies and their employees) accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this web site. We Stand Out LTD shall not be liable for any costs, losses or damages which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information contained in this web site.
- We Stand Out LTD reserves the right to revise or amend these terms and conditions online and to revise or withdraw access to all or any part of this web site at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and your continued use of the web site constitutes your acceptance of any such revisions or amendments.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics.
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with any third parties.
Return to home.